Our records management professionals can provide a range of business record management solutions for your specific enterprise requirements. These include classification, indexing, purging, destruction and relocation services you need for one-time projects.
When your needs go beyond daily Records Management requirements, Iron Mountain staff can work within your own teams. Our capabilities include:
- Indexing - Individual documents contain numerous levels and classes of information. Indexing it in standard fields makes it easier to find the documents you need quickly.
- Inventory clean-ups - We can help organise your current records inventory and provide ongoing maintenance updates.
- Purging - We can create space by helping you identifying less active records and storing them off-site.
- Backfile scanning - We can convert your records to highly accessible and searchable digital images.
- On-site/off-site audits - To satisfy an investigation or document request, we can audit your records on-site, or securely transport them to an off-site audit room for review.
- Migration from active to inactive status - When active records need to be reclassified as inactive, we can help with decision-making and migration.
- Secure disposal - We provide Secure Shredding when retention deadlines have expired and it's time for records to be destroyed.